During European Mobility Week – 16th and 22nd September –Transport Malta has partnered with several service providers to provide the public with a week of discounted sustainable mobility.
Offers made available between 16th and 22nd September are as follows:
- Malta Public Transport will be offering €5 free credits on Tallinja Cards registered during the entire week;
- First-time registrations to GoTo will be benefitting from 30 minutes of free use when signing up using the MOBILITY30 Promo Code;
- Free 30 free minutes will be offered on all TallinjaBike trips during Mobility Week;
- Cool rides will be discounted by €1.00 when using the promo code MOBILITYWEEK19.
- Nextbike will be offering 60 free minutes to all new signups
- Whizascoot will be offering a €5 bonus for all new signups.
Offers made available on Car Free Day, 22nd September:
- Transport on Demand by Malta Public Transport will be at a total price of €1/trip on 22nd September;
- Valletta Ferry Services will be offering discounted Adult return tickets (€2.00 instead of €2.80);
- IoScoot trips will be offered at €0.15c/minute instead of €0.25/minute.
This event is held in conjunction with the CIVITAS DESTINATIONS Project and European Mobility Week 2019