Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is organised and hosted by Transport Malta.
2. Employees and immediate relatives of employees of Transport Malta are excluded from participation. Participants cannot be legal entities.
3. Transport Malta retains the right to disqualify any participant suspected of cheating in any form and remove their entries from the competition. No correspondence will be entered into on this matter.
4. Transport Malta reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that Transport Malta has reasonable grounds for believing that a participant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
5. The winner will be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions. 6. All participants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by them as a result of participation in the Competition.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or else.
8. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond Transport Malta’s control the promoter is unable to provide the stated prize(s), Transport Malta reserves the right to award as a substitute a prize of equal or higher value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the relevant service included in the prize.
9. Participants and winners agree that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent or payment as later determined by Transport Malta. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the Competition. The participant hereby grants the promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted text, image, or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this Competition, the prizes or related publicity, and hereby grants the promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation use, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this website or elsewhere, for promotional activities or events arranged by promoter, whether locally or worldwide.
10. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the participant’s name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of the Competition (including subsequent promotions as stated in these terms and conditions).
11. Transport Malta will under no circumstance whatsoever irrespective of the cause, therefore, be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury to the winner nor to property or else caused or suffered in connection with this Competition or any prize(s) awarded in connection therewith.